Program Support Manager
Location: Newark, New Jersey US
Job Number: 653
Requisition ID: 64780
Job Function/Category: Operations
Employment Type: Exempt Full Time
This is an exciting time to be joining PSEG. Our commitments, which include safety, integrity, customer focus, and diversity & inclusion, are the fabric of our culture and help drive the success of our business. We are fortunate to have an outstanding workforce of diverse and highly skilled talent who move us forward in our operational excellence journey. PSEG has more than 12,000 employees who are dedicated to the communities we serve and embody our vision: People providing Safe, Reliable, Economic and Greener Energy. Job Summary
Responsible for launching and managing the ongoing implementation of energy efficiency products and services. Duties include improving business operations, maintaining and growing customer engagement while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and financial reporting. Implement the product and service offering which includes the policies, terms and conditions; the design, coordination and implementation of IT system enhancements; the guidelines and pricing for the new offerings, etc.
Develop and execute the launch plan which includes preparing any regulatory filings and requests for proposals for outsourced services. Work with Legal and Regulatory, IT, Customer Operations and other internal partners as well as external contractors and manufacturers to ensure a successful launch and ongoing operation. Develop marketing plans. Meet with customers and vendors to increase customer engagement.
Develop and prepare policies and procedures for new and existing products and services; work closely with various business partners within the company to ensure the optimization of new and existing product and services. Candidate must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity. Successful candidate must demonstrate and value differences in others' strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices. During storm/outage restoration efforts, may be required to perform functions different from normal operations and your regular work schedule, and may also be required to work in an alternate location.
Job Specific Qualifications
• Minimum 7 years relevant professional work experience; 5 -10 years experience in Energy Efficiency, Customer Operations, or Marketing.
• BS/BA in Management, Engineering, Finance or other relevant field or equivalent work experience
• Operational decision making skills, strong analytical ability, strong problem solving skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and maintain high performance during periods of change and drive high standards for individual and organizational performance
• Excellent teamwork and facilitation skills.
• Experience with proven process improvement methods and practices coupled with well-organized and systematic steps of tasks, timing, staff and resources to implement decisions.
• Broad general management and technical skills with experience in leadership, process management, contract management, business planning and budgeting, change management, marketing, appliance service, financial analysis and work planning competencies
• Advanced interpersonal skills, communications skills and presentation skills; Demonstrated ability to present and discuss complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and approval.
• Ability to develop solid working relationships with peers and individuals in other areas by understanding their perspectives and issues
• Proven strategic planning and leadership skills
• Experience utilizing and implementing quality process improvement methodologies and strong financial acumen, i.e. preparing business cases and pro forma income statements
• Systems/applications experience such as SAP, Microsoft - Excel, and PowerPoint
• Manage self-awareness, demonstrate ethics and integrity and align performance for success
• Must have and maintain a valid drivers' license
MBA or advanced degree
Minimum Years of Experience
7 years of experience
Bachelor in Finance or Management
Certain positions at the Company may require you to have access to Part 810-Controlled Information. Under the law, the Company is limited in who it can share this information with and in certain circumstances it is necessary to obtain specific authorization before the Company can share this information. Accordingly, if the position does require access to this information, you must complete a 10 CFR Part 810 Export Control Compliance Nationality Request Form, a copy of which will be provided to you by Talent Acquisition if an offer is made. If there is a need for specific authorization, due to the time it takes to obtain authorization from the government, we will likely not be able to further proceed with an offer.As an employee of PSE&G or PSEG Long Island, you should be aware that during storm restoration efforts, you may be required to perform functions outside of your routine duties and on a schedule that may be different from normal operations.
This site ( http://www.pseg.com ) is strictly for candidates who are not currently PSEG employees. PSEG employees must apply for jobs internally through empower which can be accessed through the mypseg homepage by clicking on the employee center tab, then under the empower header, choose careers.
Business needs may cause PSEG to cancel or delay filling position at any time during the selection process.
Certain positions at the Company may require you to have access to Part 810-Controlled Information. Under the law, the Company is limited in who it can share this information with and in certain circumstances it is necessary to obtain specific authorization before the Company can share this information. Accordingly, if the position does require access to this information, you must complete a 10 CFR Part 810 Export Control Compliance Nationality Request Form, a copy of which will be provided to you by Talent Acquisition if an offer is made. If there is a need for specific authorization, due to the time it takes to obtain authorization from the government, we will likely not be able to further proceed with an offer.
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment, including the hiring process, based on any legal protected characteristic. Legally protected characteristics included, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in locations where PSEG employs individuals.
Need to request an accommodation?
If you have a disability and need assistance submitting your resume, applying for a position or registering for a test, please call 973-430-3845. Any information provided regarding a disability will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone involved in making a hiring decision.
Nearest Major Market: Newark
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Engineer, Law, ERP, Compliance, SAP, Engineering, Legal, Technology
Job Number: 64780
Community / Marketing Title: Program Support Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Newark, New Jersey US